Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Build 22621.674 (Non-TPM) With Office 2021 Pro Plus (x64) torrent
|Health||38 Seeds 38 Peers|
|Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Build 22621.674 (Non-TPM) With Office 2021 Pro Plus (x64) torrent|
Original broken apps directly from the scene group.
Includes Office Pro Plus 2021 | No TPM required | Multilingual | Pre-Activated | 64-bit | October 2022
Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Build (No TPM) and Office 2021 Pro Plus (x64) Multi-Language Pre-Activated
Windows 11. The main part of this announcement was the introduction of a major user interface change codenamed Sun Valley. It is known that much of the UX changes are borrowed from the Windows 10X skin, and Windows 10X will not be released. Now, as expected, the Windows 11 data leak begins.
What’s new in Windows 11:
– Windows 11 gets a whole new look. Microsoft apparently needs a good reason to retract its earlier claims and continue to ditch Windows 10 with the introduction of a new operating system number. And the all-new design goes well with it. The Redmond giant has been preparing an update for a long time under the code name Sun Valley (“Valley of the Sun”) – it was supposedly the name of Windows 11. The Sun Valley project has been flashing on the web for a long time – Microsoft regularly shared details about the new interface style, insiders shared previously unknown information, and their popular designers in circles created realistic concepts based on all this information.
– Startup and system items float above the bottom bar. Start is the business card and face of all the latest versions of Windows. No wonder that in Windows 11 the developers changed it again, but not so much functionally as visually – the Start window floats above the bottom bar. Admittedly, this small change makes the system look a lot fresher. Based on information from the network, Microsoft does not radically change the “inside” of this menu – the updates only concern the appearance of the window itself. The control panel also floats and has exactly the same appearance as “Start”. The function center is combined with control buttons – something similar has long been used in some other operating systems. Almost all mentions of this new menu suggest it’s an island with controls on a separate panel, notifications on another, and certain items (like the player) on another separate panel.
– Straight corners disappear, they are replaced by rounded ones. In fact, insiders and concept designers agree on this – some are sure that Microsoft will not change its traditions and stay in the right corner, while others that in 2021 Microsoft will follow the filet fashion. The latter more closely fits the definition of “brand new Windows” – just having a menu isn’t enough to consider the new look really new. The files are expected to affect virtually everything on the system, from context menus and system panels to all application windows. It is true that the opinions of conceptual designers differ in this matter – some draw roundings on all possible elements of the interface, others connect them at right angles.
– Translucent background and blur everywhere. There are disagreements online about the insular style of the windows, the design of the corners, and the levitation effect in the menus, but almost everyone agrees about the transparency of the windows. Most leaksand renderings of the project shows transparency and blur in all windows, be it at least the Start menu or Explorer. Moreover, these effects are present even in the canceled configuration of the Windows 10X operating system, which Microsoft developed with two screens and weak devices in parallel with the Sun Valley project. The so-called acrylic transparency means applying new effects when hovering the mouse cursor over elements and increasing the distance between elements – the areas of the user interface that the user interacts with will definitely increase in size and the page titles will be thicker.
– New font already uploaded. Windows 11 will likely use the default responsive Segoe UI Variable font already released for Windows 10 Build 21376 for Insiders. The advantage of this is that it is suitable for both small texts and large writings. This distinguishes it from regular fonts, which were originally designed for small or large sizes. For example, the stable version of Windows 10 currently uses the Segoe UI font, which is designed for 9 points. Small print becomes difficult to read, and large print seems imperceptible.
– Windows 11 has new icons and Windows 95 icons are gone. Yes, they are still in use. Microsoft is finally changing the icons used throughout the system. It’s not just keyboard shortcuts to folders, recycle bin, and other icons found in Explorer. We are talking about all the icons in the shell32 directory. Icons have been around since Windows 95, and it’s only recently that Microsoft has updated their design insider circle – of course they’re moving to Windows 11.
– There are functional updates in Windows 11 – there are many, but they are all small. Much less is known about the features of the upcoming update than about its appearance. But since Windows 11 and Windows 10X (a canceled operating system for fragile and foldable devices, the image of which was leaked to the network) were developed in parallel, it is safe to assume that all the features of the latter will appear in Windows 11. For example, Windows 11 shows when camera is in use on the computer – the corresponding indicator appears in the indicator area.
– Office Version 2209 Build
– Build 22H2 OS
– Processor: 2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
– RAM: 2GB or more
– Free hard disk space: 40 gigabytes (GB).
– Graphics Card: Graphics card supporting DirectX 9 or later.
– Additional requirements to use some features.
– To use the touch function, you need a tablet or screen that supports multi-touch.
– An active internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 768 pixels is required to use the Windows Store to download and run apps
– Create a bootable USB stick with Rufus (highly recommended) and run!
– Write to DVD-DL at low speed.
Languages: Arabic, English, German, Greek, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese-Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazilian, Turkish, Bulgarian, Russian
Create a bootable USB drive and the boot file/manual is in the folder!
!! NOTE !! Always check if it is the FTUApps version! Avoid FAKE!
oursThe goal is to provide the cleanest, most harmless screenshot apps!
|User votes 27 1||Download|